- Available for hire between 1pm and 8pm Monday to Saturday, with the exception of Christmas Day, Good Friday.
- Rooms must not be used for any illegal activities.
- Minimum booking is 2 hours per session including cleaning time.
- Bookings for the room are to be made via the Room Booking form for each use and are confirmed once payment is received.
- $44 (incl GST) for 2 hours per regular room (except Rooms 7, 8, 9 and 10), and $22 per hour for extension.
- First time renters will receive 50% off for the first 3 months.
- If renting longer than 1 month, Inforum will set up an automatic debit payment.
- 14 days’ written notice to cancel regular bookings is required.
- Inforum reserves the right to refuse to hire out any room.
- Parking is available on a first in, first take, basis.
- The hirer is responsible for the behaviour of the persons using the room whatever their capacity.
Children and Young People at Venues
All children (0-11 years old) and young people (12 – 17 years old) attending the facility are the responsibility of the hirer / parent(s)/guardian(s) and/or appointed carers and must be supervised for the duration of the booking including in the car parking area.
Children and Young People at Venues
The Hirer must ensure:
- All taps are turned to, “Off” position;
- All lights (including those in toilets and kitchens), fans and air conditioning are turned off;
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed properly and locked.
- Please clean the room at the end of each use. Tables and chairs are to be cleaned and stored as found and the sweeping / vacuuming of floors and mopping of any spillages must be completed.
- Water, tea and coffee, soft drinks are permitted for consumption in the room. If any spillage damages the carpet, the hirer will cover the cost of cleaning.
- All rubbish is to be bagged and placed in the wheelie bins outside.
- New bin liners must be used for the bins in the classroom after rubbish has been removed.
- Chewing gum is not permitted in any part of the venue.
- All equipment is to be returned to designated areas.
- Bluetac may be used to affix posters or decorations to walls but these must be removed after each use unless permitted by the Director.
- Please do not block passageways or doorways.
- No substance is to be placed on any floor that may alter the surface.
- Furniture and equipment must be carried and not dragged
- Please smoke in the outside Smoking areas only.
- Animals are not permitted in any Inforum rooms unless written approval has been received from the Director. Exceptions that do not require approval include guide dogs, carer animals and official animals, e.g. police dogs.
- Do not use or bring firearms, naked flames, smoke machines or explosive substances on to the premises.
- Familiarise yourself and any visitor who is with you, with the location of fire exits and fire hoses. Evacuation routes are not to be obstructed.
- Any door along an evacuation route is not to be locked during use of the room.
- In case of emergency, please safely evacuate all of your guests and gather at the meeting point in Short St.
- Inforum has four first aid officers; however, after hours, first aid officer’s services are not available. Hirers should consider acquiring a first aid certificate her or himself.
- Any accidents, injuries or incidents must be reported to an Inforum staff member within 24 hours of occurrence.
- Any person being taken to hospital must be reported immediately to Inforum.
Damage or Loss
The hirer will be responsible for any cost incurred through loss or damage to the hired room(s) and facility, the surrounding property, furniture, appliances or apparatus occurring during the period of hire.
The hirer agrees that:
The use and occupation of the room and/or facilities is at the risk of the hirer, and the hirer releases Inforum, its staff and contractors from all actions, claims and demands of every kind resulting from any accident, loss, damage or injury to any person or property occurring at the venue while occupied or used by the hirer except where the actions, claim or demand is a result of the negligence or omissions of Inforum or its staff.