Focus Classes are an important part of studying English at Inforum Education.
The Focus Class gives you a chance to "focus" on an important skill or an interesting aspect of language learning. It’s exciting, different and it will be challenging but it will give you a chance to learn and utilise important knowledge to improve your communication, vocabulary and grammar in different situations. You will study a Focus Class for 4 hours every week.
- Practise basic day-to-day conversation about directions, hobbies, families, transport and much more.
Cambridge KET exam preparation
- Learn the test skills and language skills you need to achieve A2 level.
- Practise and extend your day-to-day conversation skills.
- Give and follow complex instructions.
Cambridge PET first step
- Improve your grammar and vocabulary range and accuracy to get ready to move to B1 level.
Cambridge PET final step
- Perfect the skills to pass the test at B1 level.
- Read and understand signs, brochures and answer questions under exam conditions.
Cambridge vacubulary building
- Quickly increase your vocabulary across many subjects by reading and discussing great stories.
Upper Intermediate A
- Check out not-for-profit organisations which have outstanding social media campaigns.
- Give a group presentation about what you learn. Inforum will donate $150 to the organisation whose group gives the most dynamic presentation.
Upper Intermediate B
Cambridge FCE first step
- Learn the test skills and the final language skills you need to achieve B2 level;
- This is your first step towards Cambridge FCE!