If you love children and are looking for an alternative accommodation option, then Demi Pair could be a great choice for you. Inforum Education works with a number of organisations on the Gold Coast who will find a great family for you.
Why Demi Pair?
- Great opportunity for a rewarding cultural experience
- Improve your English while staying with an Aussie family
- Accommodation in a private room with all meals
- Being a Demi Pair is an attractive and affordable opportunity for young people who want to visit Australia to study and live with the support of a family for security and peace of mind.
- Students have their own room and three meals a day in exchange for 15 hours a week of helping an Australian family with their housework and children.
- Tasks could include helping the children to get ready for school, playing with them, assisting with homework and general housework (vacuuming, cleaning, ironing, helping with meal preparation, etc)
- The placement is normally for a 12 week period, but can be extended.
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Level: Pre-Intermediate +
- Visa: Working Holiday or Student