One of the classes made a cake in a mug as a lesson, using English.
How to make it?
- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large mug.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Grind all the cocoa with the spoon against the side of the cup so there are no lumps.
- Add the egg.
- Beat it a little on top of the dry ingredients to 5a) break the yolk.
- Add the oil, milk and vanilla and 6A) mix until extremely well combined.
- Stir the chocolate chips in.
- Put the mug into the microwave.
- Cook on high for 2.5 minutes. (this time is for one mug only)
Mix it really well and you will end up with a cake that rises beautifully and has a great texture.
Serve with a nice big scoop of ice-cream.
Posted by Yumi
Sharing is caring!
Please feel free to share this post with your friends.