Thursday, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Intermediate to Advanced
Do you need extra practice for TOEIC? Then come to this workshop and accelerate your learning.
Taking the TOEIC test soon? Accelerate your learning by joining this second session each week!
Thursday, 3:00pm - 4:00pm and Friday, 8:30am – 10:30am
Upper Intermediate to Advanced
In addition to your class work, Inforum has designed this program to give you more practice in the exam taking skills that are common across exams. Some of these important topics include:
- Learning important skills for taking exams such as skimming and scanning for information.
- Discovering the common mistakes students make and maximise your score.
- Improving and applying new vocabulary to your writing and speaking.
Are you thinking about taking an exam? Then try these two electives and improve your score now!
Wednesday, 3pm – 4pm
Pre-Intermediate to Advanced
If you’re going to work on the Gold Coast, then this great program will get you ready.
- Interview practice.
- Greeting customers.
- Explaining menus: e.g. “I strongly recommend you try the pork – it’s delicious.”
- Use the phone to take reservations; and
- Deal with demanding customers.
Want to work on the Gold Coast? Then don’t miss this!
Tuesday, 3pm – 4pm
Intermediate to Advanced
Inforum has designed this program to give our students more practice in important skills for the TOEIC exam.
- Improve your vocabulary quickly.
- Get immediate feedback from your teacher.
- Learn and apply new skills for taking the exam.
Do you want to improve your TOEIC score quickly? Then this workshop is for you… and it’s free!
Thursday, 3:45pm – 4:45pm
Elementary to Upper Intermediate
Correct pronunciation takes plenty of practice but it helps a lot to do it with Inforum’s expert teachers. You’ll learn about the importance of “schwa”, one of the secrets to natural-sounding English and how to stress the right words and syllables in sentences.
Find out the difference between “work” and “walk” and what, “Ya got Buckley’s!” means!!!
Tuesday, 3.45pm – 4.45pm
Elementary to Advanced
If you need a job, then Work Ready is the place to start. Our teachers will take you through all the important steps to finding a job here on the Gold Coast:
- Get one-on-one help with your resume.
- Apply for Tax File Numbers.
Need a job? Want a perfect resume? This is for you!!
Monday, 4pm – 5pm
Elementary – Pre-Intermediate
Language Lifesavers helps students understand much more about what they have studied in class. Students are encouraged to bring those tricky grammar and vocabulary questions to the workshop and get the answers they need from our experienced staff.
Study assistance for lower levels – get the answers to those tricky grammar questions to day to day questions real fast!
It’s a fun way to learn grammar and vocabulary quickly!!