The fast way to fluencyCRICOS Code: 076336C
- Study all the important English language skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar, Pronunciation and Fluency plus a lot more.
- Small classes and expert teachers to guide you.
- Focus Classes in the afternoon help you specialise:
- Conversation 1 – practise basic day-to-day conversation.
- Conversation 2 – practise a little higher level, day-to-day conversation.
- Cambridge PET Exam Preparation
- Hospitality Plus – practise taking orders, explaining menus and dishes and answering the phone politely and professionally.
- Social Media – Check out not-for-profit organisations which have outstanding social media campaigns.
- World Business – Study vocabulary and grammar for the business world; apply the skills of negotiating, presenting and networking.
- Focus Class Highlights
- Weekly one-to-one student counseling with your teacher.
- Combine with a Workshop to maximize your learning.
Any Monday; 1 – 50 weeks
If Monday is a public holiday, then Tuesday.
- 20 + 6 hours per week
- Includes 1 – 6 hours of Workshops