Afternoon Focus Class Details
- Practise basic day-to-day conversation about directions, hobbies, families, taking buses and much more.
- Give and follow instructions… even for making a cake!
- Practise and extend your day-to-day conversation skills.
- Give and follow complex instructions.
- Go shopping with your class.
CAMBRIDGE PET EXAM PREPARATION
- Perfect the skills to pass the test.
- Read and understand signs, brochures and magazine articles and answer questions under exam conditions.
- Practise taking orders, explaining menus and dishes and answering the phone politely.
- Visit local businesses and learn the secrets of great food and service.
- Focus on important business issues including marketing, conducting meetings and business communication.
- Learn and apply skills of negotiating, presenting and networking.
- Check out not-for-profit organisations which have outstanding social media campaigns.
- Give a group presentation about what you learn. Inforum will donate $100 to the organisation whose group gives the most dynamic presentation.